I have so been enjoy the comments and seeing the results of my poll for 4 Truths and A Lie. If you haven’t yet submitted your answer you are still welcome to do so. You can follow the link to see what it is all about and then submit your answer via the poll in the top left sidebar.
I thought I would reveal a truth today, so if you haven’t voted that gives one less item to think about. Umm a truth…which one is a truth, which one is a lie?
I was part of a group of kids in 5th grade selected to participate in the painting of a mural to be placed on a billboard.
Art was one of my favorite classes in elementary school. One day we were asked to simply draw any photo and make it colorful. I remember drawing a picture of the rain forest with a toucan (colorful beak). We were not told what it was for. From those drawing they selected a group of children (I can’t remember how many) to paint a mural.
We were let out of class for about and hour or so each day to go to the cafeteria where they had plastered HUGE paper on the wall and we were to paint. I don’t believe we had instructions as to what we needed to paint, maybe there was a theme I don’t remember. I just remember participating and being excited about it. Unfortunately I do not have any photos of the mural, I would love to see what it looked like now so many years later.
So that is one truth down…can you figure out the lie?
1. I went to high school and was pretty good friends with a future Miss America.
2. I was once, in 8th grade, approached at the mall during a fashion show by a modeling agency.
3. In 5th grade I was part of a group of kids that painted a large mural that was placed on a billboard.
4. My family and I were in a commercial and flown to Chicago for three days to shoot.
5. I won first prize in a McDonald’s coloring contest when I was in first grade.