1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
I would probably say messy because half of the time in the middle of the night I can not find my covers. That or my husband is laying on them so I can’t actually use them.
2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
Sociable. I can talk the head off of anyone I’m friends with but I’m not one to enjoy a crowd of people or parties.
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Probably the damage bad credit can inflict. Though they tell you to be careful with it, it isn’t until you are little older with more responsibilities do you really understand how the credit game can play against you.
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
Wow it has been so long since I went garage sale shopping I have no idea. I will say when I was in middle school I bought this little wooden house that has some comment about being an accountant on it for five cents and it still sits on my desk at work today LOL.
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
Chicken fajitas with lots of guacamole and sour cream, and the Blonde Brownie from Applebee’s. YUM!