I had so much fun creating Sammy Makes Six’s new blog design, the winner of my first giveaway here at Shibley Smiles, that I just had to do it again. I really have a great time designing blogs and meeting new people. So if you didn’t win the first time or maybe missed it all together, here is your chance once again.
Like the first giveaway you will be able to select a layout for your design based on the links below. Or like Sammy Makes Six did you can keep your own layout and I can redesign the graphics and add some features that you have been wanting but didn’t know how.
If you decide to choose a new layout you will be able to choose one of the following layouts and from there we will work together to design the graphics and colors you would like to see. Here are the links and a small snap shot to all the layouts you will be able to choose from:
What you should be evaluating is the number of columns, the position of the graphics and navigation bars, and the overall feel of the layout. All graphics and colors will be customized to your liking. Should you want additional features this is an option that I may be able to provide. For example numbered comments, additional pages with a graphic, etc.
You will be able to choose one of my own personal design kits or one that I will purchase at Gotta Pixel with a limit of up to $5. (Note: not all designs at Gotta Pixel may be used for blogging purposes I will first have to get the consent of the designer, if the kit is listed as a commercial kit then no consent is needed.)
These blogs are templates I have redesigned and modified with my own touches, the copyright at the bottom of the design must be left in place.
Note: This giveaway is for a BLOGGER design only I do not have access to test on WordPress or other platforms.
TO SEE MY OWN DESIGNS AND ALL LAYOUTS IN ONE PLACE VISIT MY BLOG COLLEEN SHIBLEY DESIGNS
So now on to how to win this giveaway.
To enter to win: Please leave a link to the blog you want re-designed and tell me how you found this giveaway.
We all like extra entries don’t we? Who wouldn’t want to increase their chances of winning. After you make the mandatory first entry above, you will receive one entry for each item below (unless otherwise indicated). Please note you MUST provide the information requested or the entry will be deleted. (If you already do any of these please leave a comment so it will count). Again you must leave the required information so your entry can be verified.
* Follow Shibley SMiles publicly with Google Friend Connect (left sidebar)
* Follow @shibleysmiles on Twitter and please leave your twitter username
* Follow Shibley Smiles through RSS
* Follow Shibley Smiles on Networkblogs
* Follow Shibley Smiles through email (left side bar)
* Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting this tweet and leaving me the link to your tweet:
Win a New Blog Design from Colleen Shibley at Shibley Smiles @shibleysmiles Enter to #win #giveaway ends 8/20 http://bit.ly/dC04na
You can tweet every day for an extra entry! You MUST leave a link to your tweet each day.
* “Like” Shibley Smiles Facebook Fan Page please leave your facebook name (so I can find you)
* Worth 2 Entries If you blog about this giveaway linking back to Shibley Smiles. Please leave two comments to count as two entries.
* Worth 2 Entries if you put my blog button in the sidebar of your blog. Please link to your home page and comment twice to count as two entries.(In order for this entry to count it must be on your main blog, if you have created a blog for the purpose of housing buttons your entry will not count)
Giveaway will end on August 20th at 11:59 EST . Please make sure you either leave an email address on your post or make sure it is public in your profile so I will be able to contact you. The winner will be chosen by random.org. I will announce the winner here as well as send an email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
If you are interested in a design and do not want to wait to win a giveaway please feel free to contact me at shibleysmiles(at)gmail(dot)com to discuss working together and at an inexpensive price.