I have been a loyal AT&T customer for a good 8 or 9 years now with no plans of changing. In fact I wrote a about some great AT&T Customer Service I received some time ago. AT&T is always coming up with unique ways to service their customers. I just recently learned about . I have signed up myself but I have not yet tried it out as it was just minutes ago I signed up.
How cool would it be if you were walking down the street past a store, and you received a text message offering you a discount at that store right then and there?
- AT&T Alerts, an innovative new service from AT&T*, can proactively deliver offers straight to AT&T wireless customers’ phones–when and where they need them most.
- Sign up for AT&T alerts atto opt-in to the service and begin receiving discounts, rewards and offers via text message when they are near participating retailers and brands
- Alerts are opt-in, location-based text message alerts that allows AT&T customers nationwide to save money with relevant offers from nearby retailers on their mobile phones
- Customers can customize offer preferences and settings to receive offers most relevant to them by visiting http://alerts.att.com/coffee
- Text messages to and from AT&T Alerts are free for AT&T customers
- As an added bonus:
- Those who are quick to sign up will receive a $5 Major National Coffee Store gift card code, while supplies lasts
- AT&T Alerts’ growing list of participating retailers and brands now includes Apple Vacations, Banana Republic, Chuck E. Cheese’s, Discover, Duracell, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Gap, Haggar, InterContinental Hotels Group, JCPenney, Kiehl’s, Meguiar’s, Motorola, Last Call by Neiman Marcus, PayAnywhere, PayPal, Qdoba, and Zales
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc. AT&T Alerts is not currently available for iPhone 5.
In honor of this pretty neat service AT&T is giving one lucky reader a $50 Visa Gift Card. Enter to win below:
See Official Rules. Giveaway will end at 11:59 pm EST on the day announced above. Open to US Only.
Thank you and Good Luck!
Disclaimer: I was compensation by AT&T Alerts. All opinions are my own. You may read more of my disclosure.