I have quite a few awards I need to hand out and have decided to do at least one a week so I can honor a few fellow bloggers. I’ve even created my own fun award that I will be bestowing on an unexpected blogger soon. So on to the rules of above said blogger award: Cherry on Top Award
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you:
MissKade I think you for another fun award. She owns the blog Lucas’ Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder and is in the middle of a huge fund raising campaign. I wish her the best of luck.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
1. I love my spirit, you will pretty much always find me in a good mood, optimism is my best friend
2. I feel for the most part I am a good mom, my children are extremely loving and I take pride in the fact that I have raised them to be son.
3. I love my intelligence and creativity. I am blessed with the ability to catch on to things quick. I also enjoy being creative.
4. Post a picture you love.
My favorite picture is my daughter in the bubbles, but I already posted that here. So I’m going to choose something else today. This has all three of my favorite photo subjects!
5. Pass this award on to 5 of the sweetest bloggers
Why I chose these particular bloggers? These are 5 women that I either converse with often and met through blogging or other means or a blogger that is faithful to my blog and comments and post often. Both of which I think deserves the Cherry on Top Award!