This fun and easy desert combines the best of everything yummy and delicious! Chocolate chip cookies, COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, and chocolate pudding. All mixed together to create a dessert worthy of any dessert lover. I love warm baked chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven. I enjoy a bowl of chocolate covered pudding topped with COOL WHIP so I decided to combine them together to make a “Chocolate Covered Cool Cookie”
Chocolate Covered Cool Cookie
- Chocolate chip cookie dough (store bought or home made)
- COOL WHIP
- Powdered Sugar
- Chocolate Pudding (made per directions)
- With premade cookie dough layer a round pan with your cookie dough (thinner is better)
- Cook bottom cookie layer until soft but not burnt
- While cooking mix powdered sugar with COOL WHIP Whipped Topping until it thickens
- Prepare pudding per package and let thicken
- When cookie crust is finished cool in refrigerator
- Then add a layer of thickened COOL WHIP and top off with pudding
- I did not have a round pan and had to use a pie pan. My original intentions was to make full crust sides included with the cookie dough. This may make it easier to serve.
- A thin cookie layer is better than a thick one. The one I made was just a little too thick so I recommend going thinner
- Make sure your cookie is completely cooled or you are going to risk everything melting
- I found the dessert easier to cut once it had been cooled over night
- For variety try changing up the pudding flavor
Now that I have shared my favorite COOL WHIP dessert, I want to see a photo of yours! Share a photo of your dessert below for a chance to be entered to win a digital camera! Visit the COOL WHIP Facebook page to see more recipes and share your creations.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of COOL WHIP. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.