It is not surprising that Shibley Smiles would be accepting an offer to review the new product Crest Pro-Health and all it has to offer since a smile is one of those things that can brighten anybody’s day. It doesn’t matter if you are giving it or receiving it, your day is changed. Crest Pro-Health’s newest mouthwash innovation, is the only mouth rinse that delivers both anti-cavity and anti-tartar benefits in one.
Crest Pro-Health Tartar Protection Rinse provides a multitude of benefits, it helps you get better dental check-ups GUARANTEED. Helps prevent tartar and cavities making those dentist visits a breeze. Protects against surface stains, keeping your pearly whites, well…pearly. Rebuilds enamel, keeping your teeth strong and healthy and freshens your breath, giving you confidence.
I was excited to review this product for a couple reasons. One all the benefits it provides, and two Crest is the only product I have used from the first time I brushed my teeth way back, hmm…never mind years are not important. Crest has been around for some time and has done nothing but improve. I couldn’t wait for my bottle to arrive.
The refreshing mint taste definitely wakes up your mouth and makes it feel fresh. You can buy Crest Pro-Health Tartar Protection Rinse in drugstores, mass retailers nationwide and on crestprohealth.com for approximately $5.49.
Of course we always want to keep our smile beautiful not only for our looks but some research suggests that heart disease, clogged arteries and stroke might be linked to infections that oral bacteria can cause. Also tooth loss before age 35 might be a risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease. Yikes!!!
To protect your oral health, practice good oral hygiene every day by brushing your teeth at least twice a day, floss daily, eat healthy, replace your toothbrush every three to four month, visit your dentist regularly and use Crest Pro-Health Tartar Protection Rinse each time you brush.
Tips & Tools To Stay Healthy
- Enjoy Being Active: As we get older we sometimes tend to become less active. Don’t let this happen to you. Find something you love to do and commit to adding it into your routine daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the activity.
- Clean up Your Oral Care: Invest in good oral care products. Research before you purchase to see what is best for your needs. My daughter loves using a water pik and even gets the kids to use one as well.
- Healthy Snacks: You never know when the urge to snack is going to hit. Stock your shelves and even a to go bag with healthy snacks like nuts and fruits.
- Ask Questions: There is no such thing as a dumb question they say. So if you want to take charge of your health ask your doctor questions that may be on your mind.
- Small Steps: We sometimes think changes must be big but sometimes making small changes make a big difference like substituting water for your soda or going to be 15 minutes earlier each night to get more sleep.
- Start Today: Don’t wait until next week or next month to take charge and make changes start now!
Wouldn’t you like to be in and out of your next dentist visit?
This is a sponsored post written in partnership with One2One Network and Crest Pro-Health