Confession time! I am a little bit of a lead foot. Well ok, if I am really making a true confession more then a little bit and I have jumped my fair share of curbs. Not on purpose mind you but it happens. So I am sure you are not surprised to hear that I give my tires a work out on a regular basis. I bought my SUV new three years ago on the 11th of this month to be exact and it has almost 50,000 miles on it. I have had a screw in two of the tires , one I got plugged and the other I had patched. As luck would have it I received an offer from Goodyear to review their new Eagle Sport All- Season Tires .
Facts About Goodyear
- Goodyear has been creating innovative products and services that set the technology and performance standards for the tire industry for over 100 years. As a recent recipient of the 2013 Women’s Choice Awards for “America’s Best” Premium Brand Tire; Tire Retailer; and Auto Service Retailer; Goodyear is continually striving to put excellent performing tires on the road, applying time-honored customer care, innovation and expertise to the Goodyear Eagle Sport All-Season model.
- The Goodyear Eagle Sport All-Season tire features responsive handling and confident all-season traction.
- This new high-performance tire also carries a 50,000-mile tread life limited warranty.
- In the tire, an innovative tread compound offers outstanding wet and dry performance, with enhanced grip in ice and snow.
- The use of silica in the rubber compound of the tread helps to improve treadwear and all-season traction.The tread design is asymmetric with full-depth sipes that offer biting edges as the tire wears. A rim protector feature helps to protect wheels against accidental curb damage.
I received my certificate for my new Eagle Sport All- Season Tires in the mail and went straight to my local Goodyear dealer to find out what size I needed for my vehicle. They couldn’t have been nicer. In fact, the manager said he was excited about receiving the tires and installing them for me. Today I sent the certificate in to have the tires delivered to the Goodyear dealer.
I can’t wait to have them installed on my SUV and you will be the first to know what I think of them so stay tuned for my review of the New Goodyear Eagle Sport All- Season Tires!
$100 Visa Gift Card Giveaway
“The Goodyear tires, information, and gift card have been provided by Goodyear.”