- 1 lb Shrimp
- Fresh chives (or green scallions)
- 1/4 cup hot and spicy mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- Cook shrimp in your preferred manner, baked, fried, etc. (no flavoring just cook shrimp)
- Mix hot and spicy mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce
- When shrimp is done mix with mixture and top with chives or scallions
This was one of those recipes I found at my local Publix. I made it minus the slaw for my daughter and I. Little did I know my husband would enjoy it. The shrimp does have a kick to it and my husband prefers it mixed in with the rice.