What a great idea to spark your child’s imagination. Cuties is hosting a “Create-A-Critter” contest, and three winners will get their creation turned into a stuffed critter. My daughter loves to create and draw and as I write this she is currently in her room creating her own critter to submit to the Create-A-Critter contest.
Birds, Squirrels, and Critters, Oh My! Cuties is celebrating their first animated short featuring lovable critters, Squeak the squirrel and his charming companion Beak the bird, with Cutie’s Create-a-Critter Contest. Parents can enter their junior Van Goghs, for a chance to have their critter drawings come alive in the form of a soft plush doll. Please find the rules listed below
Cuties Create-A-Critter Details
- From March 19th–April 5th, fans can upload their children’s critter drawing to the Cuties® Facebook page
- Each week for three weeks, one Grand Prize winner will be chosen
- Grand prize winners receive a Sunny Little Studio doll in the likeness of their Cuties® Critter drawing
- Additionally, Cuties will select five winners between Monday and Friday for the duration of the contest
- Those 75 lucky artists will have a chance to win Cuties® Gift Packs containing a selection of Cuties® branded items
If your child is like Honey and loves to draw, color, and create you can also pick up some fun coloring activities on the Cuties Facebook Page
Three Grand prize winners will be selected, one a week. Each winner will have their creation turned into a Sunny Little Studio doll. Also each day lucky fans will receive a special prize. There will be lots of winners, some cute drawings, and creativity will be flowing. I encourage you to have your child enter.
Check out this cute video: Cuties® Camp Create-A-Lot : Art by Squeak and Beak
Disclaimer: Though I was compensated for this post, I think the contest is a great way to spark your child’s activity. All opinions are my own. You may read more of my disclosure .