My daughter loves Doc McStuffins. In fact it is one of her shows she tapes on my DVR. It really is a cute show and has some great messages. I’m excited to share with you these Doc McStuffins Activity Sheets as well as some information about a new release.
The series chronicles an American girl named Dottie McStuffins who, one day, wants to become a doctor like her mother. As a kid, she “pretends” to be a doctor by fixing up toys and dolls(because of this, everyone calls her ‘Doc’). When she puts on her stethoscope, something magical happens: toys, dolls and stuffed animals come to life and she can communicate with them. With a little help from her stuffed animal friends, Stuffy, Hallie, Lambie and Chilly, Doc helps toys “feel better” by giving them check-ups. Each 11-minute episode includes original songs, the “Time for your Check-up” song and the “I Feel Better” song. During ending credits, Doc gives advice to viewers about staying healthy.
arrives on DVD & Digital Copy August 21st!
EPISODES FEATURED ON THE DVD:
The DVD contains five full length episodes, each consisting of two 11-minute stories, that highlight some of Doc’s favorite toys.
- ENGINE NINE, FEELIN’ FINE! – Doc and her toys learn a lesson about dehydration after discovering that Donny’s toy fire engine has run out of water.
- THE RIGHT STUFF– Stuffy rips his tail and tries to hide it from Doc and the other toys and learns that anyone can get hurt – even brave dragons.
- CAUGHT BLUE-HANDED – When a mysterious rash of blue spots breaks out among some of the toys in the clinic, Doc traces the “Mystery Pox” back to Donny’s toy monster, Glo-Bo who had been finger-painting earlier in the day and forgot to wash his hands. Glo-Bo is voiced by Jim Belushi.
- TO SQUEAK, OR NOT TO SQUEAK – Doc helps a plastic toy duck get his voice back after his squeaker pops out.
- BEN/ANNA SPLIT! – When Doc’s huggy monkey doll Ben loses the velcro patch that attaches him to his sister Anna, Doc glues it back on and tells him that he will have to stay in the clinic overnight while it dries.
- THAT’S JUST CLAW-FUL – Doc prescribes physical therapy for her crab bath toy Hermie after she reattaches one of his claws that has fallen off.
- THE RIP HEARD ROUND THE WORLD – While dancing with Lambie, Doc accidentally rips a hole in her fur.
- – Doc diagnoses a toy walkie-talkie with “Staticosis” and helps find his missing antenna so he can communicate clearly again.
- DARK KNIGHT – During a sleepover with all of her toys, Doc discovers that Sir Kirby is afraid of the dark and prescribes a night light to cure him of the “Dark Willies.”
- HALLIE GETS AN EARFUL – When Hallie is having trouble hearing, Doc gives her a hearing test and realizes that she has extra cotton stuck in her ears.