This post brought to you by VISIT FLORIDA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Living in Florida maybe I’m a little bias but I think it is a great place to vacation. There is so much to do no matter what part of Florida you visit. I’ve visited the north up in Pensacola, Central in Orlando, lived on the west coast near Tampa Bay and now reside in South Florida. Each area of Florida is as different as day and night.
Whether you come in the winter with the snow birds or in the summer when the kids are out of school there is definitely always something to do. I love the summer time in Florida (well minus the humidity) because with the kids out of school we can enjoy our beaches more often and travel to Orlando for a weekend of roller coasters and outlet shopping.
Have you thought about visiting but just haven’t gotten around to making plans. Now is the time to enter Florida’s Three for Free Giveaway. This summer, VISIT FLORIDA is giving away 12 vacations, including three vacations to one winner. Participants in “Florida’s Three for Free Giveaway” will choose three summer vacation options from an inspiring offering of 12. One grand-prize winner will win all three of their dream vacations. Nine other winners will win one vacation each. Giveaway runs from 5/25/2012-6/30/2012
You will be amazed at the vacation packages available to chose from!
- Swim with the Manatees – Plantation on Crystal River
- Tennis Lovers Gourmet Getaway – Resort Quest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Natural Florida – Anna Mara Island Longboat Key
- Family Adventure – Visit Central Florida
- Space Cowboy – Space Coast Office of Tourism
- Trainer for a Day – Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- The Breakers Luxury Dream Vacation – The Breakers PalmBeach
- Ultimate Spa-cation – PGA Resort
- Tee Time for Two – Golf Hall of Fame
- Classic Family Beach Week – TradeWindsIslandResorts
- Step Into the Past – Fountain of Youth Florida
- Florida Keys Fishing – Hawks Cay Resort
Some of these are right in my own neighborhood, I encourage you to enter. With 12 choices it is hard to narrow it down but I’m going to pick my favorite three:
- Ultimate Spa-cation – Sponsored by PGA Resort (because hello mamma wants this one)
- Tee Time for Two – Sponsored by Wolrd Golf Hall of Fame (for hubby)
- Classic Family Beach Week – Sponsored by TradeWindsIslandResorts (for the family)
I decided not only to post about the three I want to win I figured why not enter for a chance myself! VISIT FLORIDA on Facebook to enter