Quite some time ago my husband and I did a little home re-arranging. We returned our family room into an exercise room, and in doing so we needed to move the computer. When we did this we moved our large desk into my sons room, leaving our computer on top a small desk in our living room. Moving from a large desk to a small desk we lost one important thing…a place to house our printer. I can hook up my printer to any computer accept where I need it most, my computer in the living room.
I was in desperate need of a Wi-Fi computer when I was given the opportunity to review the EPSON Stylus NX430 Wi-Fi Printer. I was so excited to be given the chance and as soon as it arrived I started working at getting it set up. Since our large desk was moved into Buddy’s room that is where we decided to set it up. It really took no time at all to get it working and connected to all three of our computers.
- Small-in-One — space-saving design; great performance
- Epson Connect — get instant wireless printing of photos and attachments from smartphones, iPads, tablets and popular mobile devices1
- Easy Epson Wireless — connect to your wireless network in seconds1
- Quiet operation — focus on what’s important
- Truly touchable photos and documents — instant-dry ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints; even highlighter friendly
- Easy setup and control — smart touch panel gives you everything you need, right at your fingertips
- Wireless printing and scanning — share one Small-in-One at home, now with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ n1
- Print photos, PC-free — built-in card slots; smart touch panel and large, 2.5″ color LCD
- Replace only the color you need — individual ink cartridges, available in different sizes to suit your needs1
- Better images automatically — red-eyeremoval, photo restoration and correction of over / underexposed photos1
- Quick, high-quality scanning up to 2400 dpi — scan important papers, recipes, bills, photos and more
- Manual two-sided printing4 — a great way to save paper
- Product protection you can count on — one-year limited warranty and quick product exchange
One of my favorite features is the individual ink cartridges. Though this means I will have to replace more cartridges this means I won’t have to replace the entire cartridge when only one color runs out. I’m interested to see how long the link will last. One of my major complaints with our previous printer is it seemed any time I needed to work on a project we ran out of ink. I don’t think we were running out as much as the ink was drying up before we got a chance to use it.
The EPSON Stylus NX430 is a small all-in-one printer which is prefect for home. This is great for scanning in photos dated before we owned a digital camera. This is a major project on my list of things I want to accomplish. One of the features of the EPSON Stylus NX430 that is really going to help with this project is the photo restoration feature.
The Epson Stylus NX430 restores old, faded discolred photoes back to their original brilliance using the Epson Scan software.
There are also times when I just needed a quick copy of something such as a signed document. It is great to have this option right at home without having to run to the store to make a copy.
Another AWESOME feature with the Epson Stylus NX430 is the Printing On-the-Go which Epson Connect.
You can print wirelessly form your iPad, iPhone or iPad with AirPrint. You can also view and print photos directly form a memory card or digital camera.
We were very happy with the print quality. We don’t use our printer to do professional or major projects. It is used mainly for school projects, quick prints from the internet or docs, and photos. For these purposes the EPSON Stylus NX430 is a perfect fit for us.
Disclaimer: I received the above product(s) at no cost to me by the company or representing PR agency. Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. You may read more of my disclosure.