Goodnight Sweetheart Couples Games Edition
- 2 cards…2 people…2 minutes… Sweet, FUN, adorable!!!! Create your “better together” today. A card each before bed….or play it in its longer version for a DATE NIGHT that will become your favorite.
- 1 box, 1 game bookmark, 4 categories of cards, 52 count deck.
- At minimum, it’s a card each before bedtime…
- Some are romantic, some silly, ALL fun – easy to answer.
- Value — of feeling tingles?…always PRICELESS!
This game is AWESOME! I don’t know why someone didn’t think of it sooner. It is simply and I prefer the “short” version. There are three types of cards, action, sweetheart, and sharing. Each night before bed each of us pulls out a random card and responds. For example I pulled three cards to give you and idea.
Action Card: Blow me a kiss…Give me a wink!
Sweetheart Card: Remind me of YOUR favorite trip we’ve taken together, and why it was so good.
Sharing Card: Describe the worst job you ever had. What did you learn from it.
As parents, working adults, and just busy people in general we sometimes forget to take part in simply sharing and loving actions. This is a GREAT card game to remind you each night to take a little time for each other. This game gets a double thumbs up from this busy mommy!
XXXopoly Adult Couples Game
This game MUST be played after the children (if you have any) are fast asleep #1 Adult Game
Couples Games are designed to enhance your “intimate” life and help you fulfill your wildest fantasies!
XXXopoly is one of the only couples games that GUARANTEES:
- To spice up your “intimate” life
- To inspire new “intimate” ideas
- To push you to new heights
- New experiences every game
One word, easy XXXopoly was designed so that your mind can be focused on intimacy” not on rules.
Roll the dice and proceed to a space. Each space has n intimate act. Acts range from “light” fun to much more “intimate” acts. Whenever your partner lands on a space you own, they perform that what the space says. You can either perform the required action, or pay a fine to get out of it. The game is that simple…. Read more about this couples game here.
This one is a bit to racy for this family friendly blog to post too much but you get the jist. This is definitely a game to get your juices flowing and get you “close” to your loved one!
You can win both of these games in my Valentines Day Gift Basket Giveaway