This is not a bucket list, if I never do them my life is still complete. However I’ve found in the last couple years as my creativity was sparked once again, as our financial situation improved there are so many things I wish I had the time or money to do. I’m sure I could do many of them if I’m willing to give up something else but right now that is not the case. So instead I’m just going to dream about them.
- Take a Photography Class: I bought a DSLR camera and I do love it over my point and shoot. However I know I’m using less then a 10th of its potential. I’ve purchased a book and I’ve tried reading it but I don’t feel I’m absorbing anything. I think I would do better with hands on experience. Someone to teach me, give me a lesson, and then fine tune and tell me what I did right and wrong.
- Get My Degree: This is one thing that I didn’t finish that still bothers me. I grew up just assuming I would go to and finish college, it was just what you were suppose to do. However my life took a detour of my own choice and I never finished. I have a ton of credits and am constantly thinking about going back. The hardest part (other then the time and money) would be deciding whether I go into accounting/finance since that is what my job entails or social media/marketing and computers because that is what I love!
- Take an Art Class: I’ve always been a decent artist both drawing and painting. I use to draw cartoons all the time when I was young and even did some things for others. I painted a jungle in my sons’ room. I was a digital scrapbooker for a while and turned my artist abilities digital. I’ve always wanted to learn more about the use of shading and how to draw PEOPLE!
- Travel With My Hubby: Hopefully I can do this when the kids are older and on their own. I would love to visit New York, Jamaica, Italy, and go on a cruise! We never got to go on a honeymoon it would be great to finally take one.
- Learn to Quilt: I love quilts! I love the feel of them and the designs and how you can quilt together something in honor of memories. My sister received an anniversary present in which a family member had quilted the design of a rose and some other objects with pieces of the wedding party dresses. I know how to crochet and have made many blankets but I would really like to learn how to quilt.
How about you? Do you have anything you always wish you could do but just don’t have the time or money?