Kristine over at All the Proof I need invited me to play along in a little game! You may have seen it a time or two but hey we all gotta give in and play at least ONCE!
I am to answer these eight questions given to me by Kristine and then tag eight people to answer my own 8 questions (as she evilishly rubs her hands together)
1. What is your most memorable family moment?
Ok so she starts out with a broad tough one. As I’m sitting here at lunch trying to think about this…I’m going to go with what is sticking in my mind right now and it is not the most memorable but when I think of family. ALL family together I think about our photo shoot my sister thankfully arranged between her family, my own, and my mother and stepfather. The reason for it was not a happy one as my stepfather had been diagnosed with terminal cancer. We were all not really thrilled to do it because of the reason attached but we are all so thankful that we did. I have some wonderful photos of our family together, photos I would not been able to get in a year to come.
2. If there is something you could do over again, would you?
No, I would not want to tempt fate and possible ruin something that is precious to me today, like my family. Everything happens for a reason so I will keep what I have.
3. How have you handled struggles differently compared to the past?
I am much more confident with myself then I have been in the past. I have a great support system with my mother, sister, and husband. I can lean on them when I need too.
4. How often do you enter the bloggy world?
Every day since July of this year
5. What is your biggest advice you give the world?
Be yourself, everything will be fine if you be true to yourself.
6. What is your favorite quote? And why?
Everything Happens For a Reason and Live Life Like There is No Tomorrow
The first because I so believe in it and the second because it is a reminder to enjoy life.
7. What holiday brings you the most joy?
Spending time with my family and watching the faces of my children as they enjoy the fun.
8. What is your favorite part of the week? And why? (it could be a day or something particular)
Usually it is Friday evening once I’m home because I know I have two days of not work.
8 people to tag.
My questions (sorry if I don’t follow the 8 rule)
1. What is the very first thing you do when you get out of bed in the morning?
2. Name a destination you have never been but would like to visit?
3. What is the WORST chore you have to do?
4. What is your favorite cartoon character?
5. Give us one fact about yourself that we probably don’t know?