Nothing says I love you liked Homemade Macaroni and Cheese. Why not take it one step further and create a dish your family is sure to love with this Macaroni and Cheese with BBQ Pulled Pork.
- • 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- • 2 tsp. unsalted butter
- • 2 tbsp. flour
- • 2 cups whole milk, warmed
- • 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- • 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Tony Roma’s BBQ pulled pork
- • 1 cup crushed Kettle Chips
- • 1 cup barbeque sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F° and spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Bring a large pot filled with salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add in elbow macaroni and cook until al dente following box directions. Drain pasta and set aside while you prepare the cheese sauce.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add butter. Once butter is melted, whisk in flour.
- Slowly whisk in milk until smooth. Reduce the heat to low and whisk slowly until the sauce becomes thick and creamy.
- Mix in the shredded cheese and stir until completely melted. Turn off the heat and mix in pasta.
- Add macaroni and cheese to the prepared dish and top with pulled pork. Sprinkle with Kettle Chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the dish bubbles around the edges.
- Drizzle with barbeque sauce and serve!
What other flavorful add-ons make your Macaroni and Cheese a hit?