- ½ cup Meyer Lemon Juice (juice of 3-4 lemons, one extra lemon sliced thin for garnish)
- 3 tbsp Agave Nector (adjust per taste)
- 4 Cups water (or use Sparkling water per taste)
- ¼ tsp salt ( adjust per taste)
- Mint Leaves for garnish
- Ice Cubes for serving
- In a pitcher, add juice of lemon, salt, agave and ½ cup room temp water to dissolve everything together.
- Now add remaining water. Taste and adjust salt or sweetness. Add remaining sliced meyer lemon in pitcher.
- To serve, fill ice cubes in serving glasses and pour lemonade. Garnish with mint leaves. Serve and enjoy!
Meyer Lemon Agave Lemonade Recipe