- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 15 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups), divided
- 10 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- BEAT pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Stir in COOL WHIP and 1/2 cup cookie crumbs.
- SPOON into 10 (6- to 7-oz.) paper or plastic cups; top with remaining cookie crumbs.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour. Top with fruit snacks just before serving.
- Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Makes: 10 servings
This is just one of the many easy to make recipes found on the Kraft Foods Cooking Up Good page. The page is wonderful and whenn you visit you will find technique videos from top-food bloggers to learn new kitchen skills and unlock coupons, create a collection of your favorite Kraft Recipes and be entered for a chance to win a $100, $250, or $1,050 Walmart gift card, plus find all the Kraft favorites your family loves.
Watch the Lunch Bag Of Tricks video and unlock Kraft Foods Coupons! Home cooking pro Kristen Guy will show you her secrets to preparing for back-to-school season with easy and affordable lunch tricks!
Don’t these look yummy? Here is a list of some amazing recipes you can find on the Kraft Foods Cooking Up Good page. Though I’ve tried the Dirt Cups I am also thinking of trying the BBQ Bacon-Habanero and Quick Taco Salad.
- Waffle Apple-Wich
- Mountains and Forrest Sandwich
- PB & J Rice Krispies® Treats™
- Dirt Cup
- Easy Tiramisu for Two
- COOL ‘N EASY Strawberry Pie
- Peanut Butter Poke Cake Brownies
- Banana Berry Yogurt Pops
- BBQ Bacon-Habanero
- Quick Taco Salad
- Spinach and Tomato Ranch Pizza
- Italian Bruschetta Burger
- Mac and Cheese Bar
- Old-Fashioned Baked Mac & Cheese
- Rustic Grilled Cheese
- Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas Made Over
- Grilled Chicken Veracruz
- Spicy Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.