Day 7 of our ProBlogger Challenge is to write a link post. I thought this one sounded kinda fun and decided to go the route of linking to some post/blogs I have read over the past week that I found fun, interesting, or insightful.
ProBlogger Challenge Day 7
1. Blog -Heligirl: This blog is one of my favorite blogs to visti. Heligirl often blogs about positive parenting something very important to her. She has several parenting articles that are very insightful. I have her blog bookmarked under blogs I follow. She is an awesome blogger and I enjoy reading her blog each day. She recently blogged about a free parenting webinar she participated in, you should drop by and check it out yourself trust me you will want to bookmark this blog.
2. Blog – The Life of Rylie…and Bryce too!: I have known LeeAnn since longer then I’m actually going to admit to but let’s just say since middle school (or jr. high it is called in some areas). She is the little devil that got me into blogging. I visit her blog each day just to see what is going on with her beautiful family. One of my favorite meme’s she hosts is Saturday Playdate. Each week she has a play date with a guest blogger. I find this a great way to meet new bloggers and find some great new sites to follow. Stop on by, LeeAnn is very good about caring for her readers.
3. Blog – Knee Deep in Mommyhood: I really enjoy reading this blog. Carol often has many post that as a mother I can truly relate too. Her blog is full of happenings around her home, feelings she is dealing with, or letters to her beautiful children. She seems to know how to get a good chuckle or a good cry out of you. Her post are well written and fun to read. A recent post she wrote that I just loved was Spontaneously Spontaneous you have to read this one to the end.
4. Blog – Pink Moss: I stumbled upon this blog during one of many blog hops. I wouldn’t even dare to try to remember which one. It amazes me that Shmonae (and her husband of course) are successfully raising 6 girls. Yes you read that right 6 girls! I guess I’m a sucker for fun, that is exactly what her blog is, just plain fun! The first post of her’s I read that had me hooked was Waterlogged. Any parent that has a daughter and either has already had this experience or knows what their husband is going to be like when their daughter starts dating should read. I could picture my husband throughout this whole post!
5. Blog – Thanks Mail Carrier: You probably have already heard of this blog, I don’t know many people that haven’t. Xenia has definitely created a very successful giveaway blog. She is one of my first stops when I get in the mood for a little giveaway entering. Thanks Mail Carrier is never lacking in great giveaways. My favorite one she is running right now is the WeBoo Shoes. My daugther is a shoe-a-holic and I wold love to win them for her. If you stop by don’t forget to congratulate Xenia on being one of the lucky winners in the Energizer Smart ChargHER at BlogHer 2010!
If you stop by any of these awesome blogs please be sure to leave some comment love and tell them Colleen at Shibley Smiles sent you! Have you taken or plan to take the ProBlogger Challenge?
Updated: March 28, 2016 unfortunately many of these blogs are no longer updating so I have removed the links!