What a perfect recipe for the fall season. I mix of spice and pumpkin that is sure to fill your kitchen, nose, and palette with thoughts of pumpkins and falling leaves
Pumpkin Spice Latte
· 2 cups milk or non-dairy alternative, such as soy milk
· 2 tablespoons canned or fresh pureed pumpkin (unsweetened)
· 2 tablespoons Truvia or sweetener of choice
· 1 scoop (about 2.5 Tbs) Vanilla Nutrimeal
· 1 tsp Fibergy Plus
· 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
· 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
· 2 shots of espresso (about 1/4 cup) or 1/2 cup of strong brewed coffee
Directions: In a saucepan combine milk, pumpkin and sweetener and stir on medium heat until steaming (you can also microwave on high for 2 minutes). Remove from heat, stir in Nutrimeal, Fibergy, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice, then transfer to a blender and whirl for 15 seconds until foamy, then stir in espresso. If you don’t have a blender, whisk thoroughly with a wire whisk.
Optional: Top with light whipped cream if you’re feeling decadent and sprinkle pumpkin pie spice over the top.