Residence Inn by Marriott declares May as a month-long celebration, thanking moms for the evening homework help, rides to practice, family dinners and daily hugs. As a family of five I can tell you how hard it is to find a hotel that is willing to accommodate us all. We usually have to purchase two adjoining rooms which you can image can get pricey, that is if they have two rooms together. I love the suites at Residence Inn by Marriott and am excited they are honoring mothers during the month of May.
As its online community continues to grow, Residence Inn recognizes the need for a centralized forum for families to talk about travel and share their experiences. With a team of 10 family travel experts leading the conversation, parents can log on to ask questions, discuss family travel and weigh in on topics, such as finding balance and staying healthy on the go.
- 30 days of giveaways on Residence Inn’s Facebook page. Prizes include:
- Residence Inn gift cards, so moms can treat themselves to a getaway (with the brood or not!)
- Paul Mitchell® gift baskets, overflowing with styling favorites and full-size versions of the products found at every Residence Inn, leading to much-deserved “me time” pampering
- Amazon Kindle Fires, so moms can have the perfect travel accessory
- Waffle makers, giving moms the chance to recreate Residence Inn’s signature hot breakfast option at home
- Paul Mitchell® salon experiences through Residence Inn’s Facebook page
- Announcement of the 2013 celebrity Resident Mom of the Year