A big thank you to MissKade over at Lucas’ Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder, who has bestowed on me these wonderful awards. Her comment regarding my blog:
Now what can I say to that? I guess I can say mission accomplished. Funny I was just talking with a friend of mine about changing my site layout a little but after the recent round of comments I received I will not be changing a thing!
These awards were given to me as a pack so therefore I will be passing them on as a pack. Before I do I am suppose to share 7 things about myself, so let’s have a little fun with it. Here are some unique and fun facts about me and my life.
1. Though my eyes are blue a quarter of my left eye is green. In the right light others notice it, though they usually think it is brown.
2. My family and I were selected to participate in a “Hooked on Phonics” commercial due to a success story I submitted. We were flown to Chicago and stayed at Hotel 71 for two nights and three days. We filmed one day and the other two we were able to visit the “windy city”.
3. I love rainbows and dolphins, not for any particular reason. Rainbows are beautiful and I believe they were sent from heaven to bring good luck. Dolphins are graceful, gorgeous, and intelligent creatures kind of like us women.
4. Art was my favorite subject in elementary school. I was selected in 5th grade to be part of a group of kids who developed and painted a mural to be placed on a billboard. Sadly I left town for the summer and never got to see it put up.
5. I’ve lived in Michigan, Virginia, Georgia, and Florida and have never been over to the West Coast of the US.
6. I attended and was friends with a future Miss America, Nichole Johnson. This was in 9th grade when for a short time I attended Seminole High.
7. My hobbies are digital designing, computers, reading, going to the beach, and having fun with my family.
I’m bestowing these awards on four of my favorite blogs that I visit each and every day: The Life of Rylie…and Bryce too!, Knee Deep in Mommahood, Heligirl, and Pink Moss. Congrats my friend, please pass them along!