How would your child like to receive a letter written by Santa’s elves and signed by the jolly old man himself? I recently wrote a post about learning about “Santa Claus” and how I would like to keep the magic alive for my daughter as long as possible. When I was contacted by Santa Claus @ the North Pole about a promotion on my blog I jumped at the chance. Just one more way to help the “magic”.
This special sponsor sneaked into my Holiday Gift Guide because of course it’s relevance to the holiday. Not necessarily a holiday gift but a special gift indeed. I will be selecting multiple winners for this giveaway so please be sure to tweet daily to increase your chances.
The Jolly Old Elf himself is busy at this time of year, what with preparing the naughty and nice lists, feeding his reindeer, and getting some much needed shut eye before the Big Night. Not to mention all the time Santa has to spend supervising his elves to be sure they build, wrap, and pack all of the toys he’ll need to make the holidays special for the boys and girls of the world.
Because the North Pole is so busy at this time of year, we elves have been asked by Santa himself to assist in this year’s letter writing campaign. Of course we were only too happy to help!
* All letters from Santa are printed on high quality holiday stationary and carefully personalized for every child.
* All letters are lightly humorous and in good taste (of course).
* With Unforgettable Letters, you get to choose from two types of neat, safe proof!
* Unforgettable Letters are written and signed by Santa himself.
* Encouragement Letters are written and signed with care by the named elf of your choice!
In addition to the Unforgettable Letter Santa Claus @ the North Pole also sells Encouragement letters by Elves and Nice List Postcards.
Encouragement Letter from the Elves
If your child is bursting with holiday excitement and just can’t quite keep their energy in check, you may want one of our elves to send a kind letter of encouragement to remind them that Santa hasn’t made the final version of the Naughty and Nice Lists.
* Each lightly humorous and motivational Encouragement Letter is carefully written by us elves!
* You choose the name of the elf that should write and sign the letter!
* It will be printed and personalized on high quality holiday stationary, signed by the elf of your choice.
Nice List Postcard
We’re ready to ping Santa for you and he’ll be sure to send a card back with his current Master Certifier with regards to your child’s status on the Naughty or Nice List (do not worry – Santa Knows what parent’s wish for their children).
* Authentic Signature from this year’s Master Certifier Elf!
* Official status on the Naughty or Nice List! Your child can take this to the bank!
* It will be printed and personalized on a high quality postcard and “stamped” right from the north pole!
Pricing for all items is:
Pricing is $7.95 for the first Unforgettable Letter, $5.95 for the first Encouragement Letter, $4.95 for the first Nice List Postcard and less for any multiple-letter order. Once the order is placed, simply fill out a form for the Elves and we’ll take care of the rest. Encouragement Letters and Cards will start being mailed on November 1st while Unforgettable Letters from Santa will start November 22nd to arrive after US Thanksgiving. Nice List Postcards start being mailed November 15th. All letters can be ordered at any time.
I will be giving away anUnforgettable Letter from Santa each week. There will be no need to re-enter all winners will be pulled from this post. There will be a winner selected on 11/20 and 12/1. If you have multiple children you will be able to fill in the information on the questionnaire for all children
*2 Extra Entry if you blog about this giveaway linking back to this post. Please include link to your post.
*2 Extra Entry if you added my Holiday Gift Guide to your blog before November 10th.
Disclaimer: This is my honest opinion. I will be receiving the product listed above. A big thank you to Santa Claus at the North Pole for providing letters to two of my awesome readers. You may read more disclosure details here.
If you have a product you would like me to review please contact me at colleen(at)shibleysmiles(dot)com.