I was searching for some good interview questions the other day and came across some rather interesting questions that made me think….and laugh!
1. Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?
2. If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
3. Why is the Lone Ranger called ‘Lone’ if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him?
4. When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
5. How can something be “new” and “improved”? if it’s new, what was it improving on?
6. Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do ‘practice’?
7. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called “rush hour”?
8.Why do people say “The alarm just went off” when really it just came on?
Just a few things for you to ponder