My first encounter with Think Geek was last Christmas when I had the chance to review a fun and neat computer accessory the Lilliput Mini USB Monitor. It has been a great tool and is perfect for chatting with friends while working at the same time. I can just set my chat window to the side instead of popping back and forth between windows on my computer. (check out previous )
In February I reviewed some pretty cool “just for fun” gadgets such as the Jellyfish LED Mood light (check out previous Think Geek review) that sits on my daughters dresser. We turn it on occasionally and watch the little jellyfish float through the water and change color.
On a LED fade and loving the color we also reviewed the LED faucet light. Though this was cool at first I realized we don’t turn the water on a lot at night and during the day the effect was just not the same. This was one gadget that was “cool” but lost its appeal pretty quick, unlike the items above that are still used.
We also reviewed the Sonic Bomb alarm clock. This by far is the most used reviewed item from Think Geek. In fact each of my children have their own because we find it so effective. (check out previous)
I love the unique and fun gadgets at Think Geek I could spend hours browsing the site just looking for something to make me laugh. This time I let Think Geek send me what they felt would be something I would enjoy reviewing. As usual I was not disappointed, when they sent me the Electronic Rock Guitar Bag. What was ironic is the decision to review this came just days after my oldest son got into guitar through school and a long conversation with my youngest son about back packs vs. messenger bags and which would be easier to ride to school with.
- Bring your music on the road with this playable guitar messenger bag
- Great real rock sound
- Play all major chords, perfectly in tune every time
- Strum by rubbing your finger across the fingerboard
- Mini guitar amp speaker clips to the bag
- Speaker volume goes to 11 and has an adjustable tone knob
- Big enough to hold a 17″ laptop and other necessities
- Two large pockets, six small pockets including a zippered cell phone pouch
- Heavy duty guitar-style bag strap
- Thick jet-black canvas construction with faux leather accents
- Magnetic clasps hold main flap closed
- Requires 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
Buddy turned up the amp to show us a little of what the bag can do. I can’t say that the boys use this feature much at school (or probably shouldn’t), but they do have fun with it at home. The bag is of really good quality and sturdy. It makes a great bag for school or a laptop.
CLICK TO ENTER GIVEAWAY
Disclaimer: I received the above product(s) at no cost to me by the company or representing PR agency. Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. You may read more of my disclosure.