I love to talk hair. I’m one of those girls that never wear their hair the same way each day. My co-workers have even commented on it before. I just can’t imagine the same style each and every day. I love to straighten it, to curl it, to color it, and to style it. Of course all of these work usually requires hair products from shampoos and conditioners, to hairsprays and frizz control. So this Tuesday we are talking hair and you are invited to the Hair Innovations party #TryAndTell.
Have you seen the fresh new care for stunning hair? Get to your nearest Walgreens, and try some of the season’s hottest new hair care products.
- Breathe life into lifeless, flat hair with the new Advanced Hair Series with Dove® Oxygen moisture.
- Dove’s Pure Care Dry Oils are made from first-pressed organic oils which are absorbed in an instant to nourish and pamper hair and leave it looking smoother, shinier and softer from the first use.
- Get salon-gorgeous hair every day with TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth. With the new 7 Day Smooth line extension, you’ll have ultimate frizz resistance that lasts through washes.
- The new line of Suave® Natural Infusions is salon proven to moisturize, smooth and restore your hair’s natural shine
When you buy any these new products at Walgreens, you’ll get amazing savings!
- Get 25% off these product innovations
- Buy two participating TRESemmé®, Dove® or Suave® products, and get 2,000 Walgreens Balance Rewards points. That’s a $2 reward!
Join the Conversation
Want to hear what others are saying about these new products? Get the inside scoop by searching #TryAndTell on Twitter. Plus, you can win new product packages and Walgreens gift cards during one of our live Twitter chats, and hear what people are saying in real time about their favorite brands.
Theme: Hair Innovations
Date: Tuesday 2/11/13
Time: 8:30-9:30 pm EST
Twitter Hosts: @momdot and @shibleysmiles
Sponsors: @Dove @SuaveBeauty @TRESemme
Prizes: 6 $50 Walgreens Gift Cards
No sign up necessary just join us Tuesday night and make sure you follow and join the chat at #TryAndTell