I am always looking for a good snack. In fact I could probably snack all day instead of eating a main meal. We recently had the chance to try out these New York Style Bagel Chips, both the roasted garlic original and the New mini’s in barbeque flavor. I’ve always enjoyed bagel chips because they are different. They aren’t greasy like many potato chips and they have a lot less fat. For this review I asked my family to give me their opinions. This one was unanimous! We all loved the mini bagel in barbeque.
I love the “mini” versus the original because you can have 16 chips to make one serving, and while I understand that it is more then likely equal to the 6 larger chips I like to think I’m tricking my brain into thinking I’m getting to eat more. The minis come in several flavors:
I think this would be great as a party snack or appetizers. Maybe the sea salt or roasted garlic topped with a little cream cheese and chives, YUM! Or serve the cheddar flavor with pepperoni. Or have some fun and toss all the flavors in a bag with pretzels, chex mix, and some other fun goodies to make a party mix!
Right now New York Style Bagel Chips is giving away an amazing Red Carpet Movie Experienceto one lucky winner and 50 of their friends!
One (1) Grand Prize: Ultimate Movie Experience for 50 Friends. Prize includes the following:
- Rented out movie theatre for 50 people
- Red carpet experience for those entering the theatre complete with one (1) photographer.
- Fully catered event two hours before the show with gourmet food and beverage, including New York Style Mini Bagel Chips and Original Bagel Crisps
- Private movie viewing at theatre
- VIP gift bags with New York Style product and coupons for each guest.
- Winner to receive a gift card value equivalent to one (1) year supply of movie theatre tickets $500
* Approximate retail value $5,000.
To keep up on what is going on with the sweepstakes and New York Style products please follow them on Facebook and
I would love to know what flavor you think would be the best? Have you tried New York Style Bagels?
Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of New York Style and received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating. Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. You may read more of my disclosure .