Cynthia Roberts, author of her debut historical romance, Wind Warrior has something pretty darn dynamic for all of Shibley Smiles visitors, friends and subscribers … one of the largest blog tour promotional giveaways ever attempted.
Breaking into the world of romance fiction is a challenge unto itself but more so, when you’re a newly published author. Shibley Smiles is excited to participate in this venture with Cynthia and help introduce Wind Warrior to the world of romance readers. The bonus … every one has the chance to compete for not one, but five pretty extraordinary prizes which will include:
1. Romantic Two-lid willow picnic basket with deluxe service for two ~ $125.00 value
2. Succulent Godiva Chocolate Tier ~ $75.00 value
3. Exquisite Pearl & Crystal Necklace ~ $50.00 value
4. Amazon Gift Certificate ~ $25 value
5. Amazon Gift Certificate ~ $25 value
To view the gifts & read further descriptions visit her website at http://www.romanceauthorcynthiaroberts.com.
Contest Rules Are As Follows
Leave ONE Comment to enter following 1-3 and leave your comment and the required information to enter. ONE comment per person.
How to enter:
Leave a comment at the end of this post that you have done the follow three items:
1.. Tweet the following text:(please leave link to tweet)
Wind Warrior by Cynthia Roberts A story of longing, wanting & a love so strong it conquers human evil. On sale now at Major Book Retailers
2. Post the same tag above on your Facebook and/or Myspace Profile
3. Become a follower of my blog Shibley Smiles (you may follow via GFC, RSS, or email please tell me how you chose to follow only one required)
1. The list of participating blogs are registered on Cynthia’s website and you may enter to win on every site, however, only one family member may do so in a household.
2. Open to ALL not just the US & Canada. Each participating blog will randomly choose five entrants to compete for the grand prize pool where the final 5 winners will be randomly selected
4. Winners will be chosen on Sept. 30th and notified via email by Cynthia
5. All finalists must provide their email, name and official delivery address at the time of finalist selection to (name of blog)
6. All prizes will be shipped no later than Oct. 30th directly from the distributor
7. The steps above will be checked to determine your eligibility.
The contest on my blog ends at 12:00 pm EST 9/30/10
Leslie Michaels is a visionary, and only those close to her know of her special gift and the visions that come when her mind and body surrender to sleep. Fate has a way of righting many wrongs, and for Leslie it is a destiny that changes her life dramatically. But not before she is forced to flee into the wilderness to escape a murderous trapper bent on claiming her for his very own. Faith and a strong will to survive are her only companions, until she encounters Winnokin, the handsome Seneca war chief who first came to her in her dreams. Not only does he prove to be her rescuer and protector, he teaches her that tragedy can breed happiness and the passion to live and love deeply once again.
Wind Warrior plunges readers into the intimate depths of a relationship that unfolds like a live drama before their eyes while painting an insightful and intriguing portrait of Native Indian life in the 1800s. It is a story of longing, of a wanton need to survive all odds, and a love so strong it conquers human evil. Wind Warrior expresses with cunning words the simple, raw human emotions that hold readers spellbound and captivates their hearts.
On Sale Now at Amazon, Borders, Barnes and Nobel ISBN# 978-1-61663-162-8. Read more than a dozen reviews on her website at http://www.romanceauthorcynthiaroberts.com.