10 Fall Makeup Trends You Should Start Collecting
If you’re a makeup lover, fall is a great season to start piling up on your most-loved cosmetics. After arranging your wardrobe with autumn essentials and picking one or two discount perfumes for fall, it’s time to make a little update on your makeup kit. From dirt cheap ones to a sprinkle of luxury, here are 10 fall makeup trends you should start collecting.
1. Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Concealer SPF 20. Fine lines and wrinkles? Cover them up with this concealer from Almay. Aside from having SPF 20, it contains anti-aging properties to moisturize and de-puff tired eyes ($8.81).
2. Prestige Liquid Eyeliner. Aim for dramatic eyes during fall as you’ll see the trend this season going for bolder hues. For eyes that pop, use this Prestige Liquid Eyeliner in black. You can easily blend this one with a sponge brush for a shadow effect ($6.99).
3. Lancome Hypnose Mascara Waterproof. Complete your eye makeup with the final touches of Lancome Hypnose Mascara in black. Give more volume to your lashes with its specially designed applicator brush that easily applies mascara without clumping ($27.28).
4. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch Highlighter) . Go to work as if you’ve slept 8 hours the night before. Use Touche Eclat from YSL and see how it will brighten your complexion in just one stroke ($39.99).
5. Borghese Virtuale Flawless Foundation SPF 15. Thanks to the cold weather, women can now benefit from the full potential of cream foundation. This one from Borghese contains SPF 15 and has light-diffusing elements that cover and hide fine lines and wrinkles. Use a brush to even out the product on your face and neck ($32.35).
6. Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in 030 Fuchsia. Stand out in a crowd of red lipstick wearers with this Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Fuchsia shade. Yes, wearing deep colors for fall is the norm, but you can still wear that bold and deep shade in this Fuchsia color. You get the intensity you’re looking for, perfect for a day in fall ($9.40).
7. Max Factor Facefinity Compact Foundation SPF 15. Need touch-ups? Turn to Max Factor’s Compact Foundation which works better than an ordinary compact powder. It contains SPF 15 to protect your skin from the sun ($21.99).
8. Max Factor Nailfinity Nail Polish in 215 Pearl Maron. Say goodbye to pastels and paint solid, subdued colors on your nails using this Max Factor Nailfinity Nail Polish. For a fantastic color you can wear everyday, use this Pearl Maron shade. Apply a transparent coat to prolong the manicure ($11.75).
9. NYX Cosmetics Mosaic Powder Blush in Paradise. Perfect for any skin tone, this mosaic powder blush from NYX Cosmetics gives you 5 different luminizers that work differently yet beautifully on every skin tone. Pick Paradise for a pinkish glow ($7).
10. NYX Cosmetics Matte Body Bronzer. If you feel a little pale this fall, extend your summer color with NYX Cosmetics body bronzer. This has a matte effect which perfectly suits the season. Watch how your arms and legs get that natural-looking glow all year-round ($9).
For your fall makeup supply, visit www.BeautyEncounter.com – your source for the best deals on women’s fragrance, men’s grooming and more.