My husband and I have been house hunting since November. Why do I mention this? Well….stressful is an understatement. We have put in a couple offers on homes only to find that someone else came in with a more attractive offer. So when I’m stressed what do I want to do? I want to get away, relax, and not think about what is stressing me out.
Pretty soon the family and I will be a guest at Caribe Royale and we are looking forward to this much needed vacation. We will be staying in a Double Queen suite.
- Private bedroom and separate living room with pull-out, full-size sofa bed
- In suite mini-refrigerator, coffee maker & microwave
- Ergonomically designed workspace
- Two (2) telephones, voicemail, data ports
- 42” inch flatscreen LCD HDTVs in living rooms
- 37” inch flatscreen LCD HDTVs in bedrooms
- Free HBO and cable in high definition format
- In-suite hair dryer, iron, ironing board, and complimentary electronic safe that can accommodate most standard laptop computers
- Bathrooms feature tile, granite countertops and curved shower rods
- Wireless high-speed internet access (daily fee applies)
- Standard Double Queen Suites have two queen-sized beds
The two TV’s will be great because Dad and the boys often want to watch different programs. I love that the living area is separate from the bedroom. However it is the amenities that I’m looking forward too. I know that for most of the country it is not “swimming” weather, however here in Florida that is not the case. I admit I don’t know what the weather is like in Central Florida but hopefully it will be warm enough for us to enjoy the amazing pool!
Caribe Royale Amenities
- Pool and waterslide
- Children’s play area
- Spa services
- Fitness center
- Business center
I will be checking back in after our vacation with how our stay went but in the meantime if you are interested in enjoying some warm weather here is a discount for you to do so.
Book here: Caribe Royale
Discount code: FFUN15
15% off non-discounted Best Available Rate for travel April 24 – August 15, 2014. Book by April 17, 2014.
Ok so we are no strangers to Orlando we’ve been several times. We are taking this vacation with stride and not over booking ourselves. I would love some ideas (other than theme parks) of what to do while we are there. What do you suggest?
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Caribe Royale via Burst Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author.