This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and it’s advertiser, Bose. All opinions are mine alone. #sleepsoundlytonight #CollectiveBias
See update below
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray Thee Lord…just let me get to sleep, stay asleep, and wake up refreshed! Isn’t that what we all wish for as we climb into bed, pull the covers up, and lay our head upon our pillow? I know each and every night I hope that tonight will be the night that I get a great night’s sleep. However often the scenario goes more like this…
- Get in bed, pull the covers up and lay my head upon my pillow
- Lights dancing on the walls from the TV in the corner
- The sports anchor passionately reporting on the days sports
- Next to me my husband begins to drift off to sleep and slightly begins to snore
- Wait! He wakes up to put on his CPAP machine, covering the snoring with a heavy Darth Vader like breathing
Now how is a girl supposed to get a good night’s sleep through all that? Do not fear because I’m here to tell you exactly how!
Bose® noise-masking sleepbuds™
Aren’t they beautiful? Who could imagine that two simple little pieces of technology genius and a smartphone could provide you with a good night’s sleep. Do not confuse these Bose® noise-masking sleepbuds™ found at Best Buy with your average everyday music listening device. You do not listen to music with these sleepbuds™, because as the name suggests, they are for sleeping. The Bose® noise-masking sleepbuds™ deliver soothing sounds to help you fall asleep and stay asleep, masking the noise around you (like that Darth Vader breathing and sports anchor). They do not cancel the noise and thankfully there are settings you can adjust so that if you do need to hear, say your baby, you can. The app will even tell you when it feels the sound might be higher than you want.
My what big ears you have!
All the better to hear you with my dear
— Little Red Riding Hood
No matter if your ears are big, small or average, the Bose® noise-masking sleepbuds™ are sure to be a perfect fit with the exchangeable ear pieces to fit any size ear. Did I mention they are comfortable too? Seriously I can’t even feel them when they are in!
Tips for a Good Night’s Sleep
- Retire your electronics at least an hour before you go to bed
- Opt instead for a good relaxing book
- Take a warm bath and use soothing scents and bath bombs like lavender
- Combine those two and read your relaxing book in your relaxing bath
- Keep your room cool, possibly use a ceiling fan if you have one
- If your partner likes to keep the TV on invest in a sleeping mask (they are reasonably priced)
- Purchase Bose® noise-masking sleepbuds™ at Best Buy or BestBuy.com and soothe your self to sleep while masking the noise around you.
It has been over a month now and I have been using my sleepbuds every night. I set them for 1 1/2 hour and fall asleep almost instantly. I do remove them at some point in the night and then put them back in the case when I wake up. I absolutely love these, a perfect solution to sleeping with a partner that doesn’t like sound machines or anything other than the TV to get them to sleep. In addition I just heard that the Sound Library has come out with some great new sounds I can’t wait to try. I have my eye on “Shore Line” or “Boardwalk”. Which sounds look relaxing to you?