I have always, and still do, have a hard time getting my children to take medicine. Even though two of my children aren’t really “children” anymore since they are 17 and 14. One major success is that my 17 year old son has finally started taking pills and is able to take adult cold medicine. I have never been one to force my children to take medicine. I always felt that if they wanted to live with the symptoms then they could. However I know feel that isn’t always the best way to handle medicine with children. My oldest son has asthma and I think if I had required him to take medicine when his symptoms started maybe it would have helped the asthma stay at bay.
The issue my children have always had is the taste. For me and my husband it is just the feeling of not wanting to over medicate our children. I recently was introduced to some children’s medicine from Similasan that I just love!
Similasan Children’s Medicine
There are many benefits to these Similasan products but let me tell you my favorite. It is “tasteless” as in it really has no taste. There is no need to flavor it or try to mask that medicine taste it honestly has no taste. I know because I tried it myself. This is finally a medicine that I can convince my daughter to take when she is not feeling well. As you can see it comes in both liquid and tablet form which is great because not all kids like liquid (I know I don’t). There is also different products for different needs.
Key Benefits of Similasan Children’s Medicine
- Formulated with Natural Active ingredients
- Dye free, Gluten Free, No artificial flavorings
- Homeopathic: Stimulates the body’s natural response to alleviate symptoms
- No known side effects
With several different products for different symptoms you won’t have to take something for symptoms you don’t have. Some of their products are:
- Similasan Kids Cold & Mucus Relief (syrup)
- Similasan Kids Cough & Fever Relief (syrup)
- Similasan Kids Ear Relief (ear drops)
- Similasan Kids Irritated Eye Relief (eye drops)
- Similasan Kids Allergy Eye Relief (eye drops)
- Similasan Jr. Strength Cold & Mucus Relief (tablets)
- Similasan Jr. Strength Cough & Fever Relief (tablets)
- Similasan Jr. Strength Echinacea Immune Support (tablets)
As mentioned above the syrups are dye free
Sometimes it is hard to find the perfect product that speaks to you and your family. I love all that Similasan has to offer from they dye-free syrups to the formulated with natural active ingredients.
Grab a $2.oo coupon off your next purchase of any Similasan product: $2.oo Coupon
Do you have a hard time getting your children to take medicine? Any tips?
We received the above samples to facilitate this post.