Our Personal Pick
We chose to add the Griddler found at Best Buy because this is one of our favorite items we have reviewed this year. I’m hoping to create a favorite of 2012 and when I do this will definitely make the list. For this reason we have added it to the 2012 Holiday Gift Guide here at Shibley Smiles.
In fact my husband can attest to what I have added to my own Christmas wish list and that is the waffle plates that go with the Griddler. This way I can get rid of my old waffle iron and have one appliance to grill, griddle, and make waffles.
This nonstick counter top grill and griddle will cook your steaks, pancakes and even press your paninis, all in one sleek unit.
- Use as a contact grill, panini press, flat grill or griddle and grill your favorite dishes right in your kitchen
- Nonstick grill and griddle plates are removable and are dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Cooking plates drain grease for healthier meals
- Hinged floating cover adjusts to thickness of food, so you can cook everything from paper-thin crepes to thick steaks
- Selector knob with power indicator light lets you choose between grill or griddle
- 2 adjustable temperature controls with indicator lights ensure your food is cooked to your taste
- Cool-touch brushed stainless-steel housing won’t burn your hands and adds a stylish look to your kitchen
- Includes 2 drip cups, cleaning/scraping tool and instruction/recipe book
We highly recommend this as one of the best 2012 Holiday Gifts this year!