Now, moms everywhere can bring a beloved traditional Latin flavor to their family´s breakfast table with new Dulce de Leche Cheerios. With a hint of caramel flavor, Dulce de Leche Cheerios, provides a delicious and tasty start to your family´s day while delivering key health benefits expected from a cereal made with whole grain and 6 grams of sugar per serving. Be among the first to taste this new twist on a familiar classic.
- Dulce de Leche is traditionally incorporated in Latin American inspired desserts, and you can now get a hint in the newest variety of Cheerios
- With the same goodness you´ve come to know and love about Cheerios, the new Dulce de Leche flavor provides 39 percent of the recommended daily amount of whole grain* (* According to the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, the daily recommended amount of whole grain for most people is at least 3 ounce equivalents, which is equal to 48 grams. Dulce de Leche Cheerios has 19 grams of whole grain per serving.)
I can’t decide if this is a breakfast cereal or dessert! In milk it is smooth and tasty but it is just as good as a quick and easy snack in between meals. Don´t just eat Dulce de Leche Cheerios with milk at breakfast. Enjoy the sweet flavor and crunchy texture of Dulce de Leche Cheerios in one of these recipes for fun new snacking options:
- Dulce de Leche Cheerios Snack Mix– combine pretzels, nuts, and other sweet treats with Dulce de Leche Cheerios for a sweet and salty munching mix with a crunch
- Dulce de Leche Popcorn Balls– Gooey popcorn balls that melt in your mouth as you bite into the caramel flavors
- Dulce de Leche No Bake Snack Bars– Hearty bars with bits of fruit and nut for on-the-go snacking
- Dulce de Leche Apple Bread– A hint of caramel paired with refreshing apple flavors that is perfect for any time of day
- Dulce de Leche Cheerios Parfait– Jazz up your yogurt with Dulce de Leche Cheerios and fresh fruit
- Dulce de Leche No Bake Cheesecake– Make your own crust for this rich cheese cake using Dulce de Leche Cheerios
In addition, visit http://www.myblogspark.com/uc/
Today you have a chance to win a Dulce de Leche Cheerios Gift Pack:
See Official Rules. Giveaway will end on February 17, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST. Open to US Only.
Thank you and Good Luck!
Disclaimer: The new Dulce de Leche Cheerios information, product, and prize pack have been provided free of charge by Cheerios and General Mills, through MyBlogSpark. Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. You may read more of my disclosure.