Many years ago the shopping chore was left to me and me alone. This means I often would ask my husband what he needed and head off to the store to get groceries, beauty supplies and my husband’s grooming products. Products such as Dove Men+Care, Degree® Men or Axe® (all found at your local CVS). For the past 9 or so years my husband and I do the shopping together. Now my list consists of the items my daughter and sons need so my list is still full of groceries, beauty supplies and grooming products.
Both of my boys are very particular when it comes to the products they like. One brand that has been a staple in our house is Axe from body wash and body sprays to styling products like the Signature Clean Cut Look. Recently I gave them the chance to try some new brands and switched their normal body wash to Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh and body spray to Degree Men.
Grooming Products at CVS
Both products were a hit from the fresh smelling Dove Men + Care and non stick Degree Men body spray. The boys play hard so having all of these products on hand is a necessity. Men’s grooming is very different than women. Women have facial cleaners, lotions, exfoliates, cotton balls, hair spray, mousse, gels, and that is just the tip of the ice berg. Men tend to lean towards the simple a razor, comb, soap, and one hair product can is often the basis of their grooming routine.
Grooming Tips I Give My Boys
- Cologne or body spray is the perfect top off to a great grooming routine (women do love a nice smelling man)
- Tweezers are your friend for many areas such as ears and nose
- Deodorant is a must each and every day (as is a shower)
- Invest in a good pair of clippers for toes and fingers (each of my boys have a nice grooming set)
- Wash your face daily even if it is while you shower
- Shave daily if needed (one area I’m having a hard time getting my son to adhere too)
While men’s grooming may be a little quicker and less intense of many women it is just as important to take care of your personal hygiene beginning with high quality products such as the ones mentioned above. CVS is running a great deal that you won’t want to miss
Get $10 extrabucks® rewards when you spend $30 on participating Dove Men+Care, Degree® Men or Axe® products at CVS
I find shopping at places like CVS gives me a larger selection of men’s grooming products to select from and they are always in stock. So make your list and surprise your man and help boost their confidence this fall and change up their look with these great grooming products at CVS.
Dove Men+Care Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash
- Clinically proven to fight skin dryness
- Provides hydration for healthier, stronger skin
- Developed specifically for men’s skin
- With a cooling agent, easy to rinse
Degree Men Adventure Dry Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant
- Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel
- The more you move, the more it protects
- Helps keep you fresh and energized
- Provides 48 hour odor and wetness protection
Axe Clean Cut Look Classic Pomade
- Has a shine finish and a medium hold
- Ideal for short to mid-length hair looking to turn some heads
- A little goes a long way
- Perfect control immediately
- Finger tip amount. Mix. Rake. Comb.
“Sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own.”