- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 KRAFT Barbecue Sauce
- 2 TBSP Pineapple Juice
- 4 Slices of KRAFT Singles
- 4 Pineapple slices
- Shape the hamburger into 4 hamburger patties.
- Place hamburgers on a heated and greased grill or on a piece of aluminum foil.
- Whisk together KRAFT Barbecue Sauce and pineapple juice.
- While burgers are cooking brush pineapple KRAFT Barbecue sauce mixture on top. Repeat a few times.
- Turn burgers over and cook for an additional 5 -6 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Place a slice of KRAFT Singles on each burger about 1-2 minutes before burgers are done cooking.
- Grill your pineapple slices slightly and place on top of burger
- Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 20 min
This is a great lunch or dinner to make during the summer while we are having a great time in our new pool. It is easy to grill out and quick clean up. My husband, daughter, and I love barbeque and pineapple so when I saw this recipe I knew it would be a hit. The only thing I might add in the future is some bacon and maybe my own garnishes like lettuce and onion. My husband enjoyed having something to spice up his burger.
Cooking up Good
Learn how to Kraft The Perfect Burger and unlock coupons when you watch the featuring video from home cooking pro Kristen Guy. She’ll show you take a basic burger over the top and you’ll unlock Kraft Foods Coupons!
Enter to win $100, $200, or $1000 Walmart Gift Card
After you watch the video above enter this amazingwhere you have a chance to win amazing prizes from Walmart and Kraft. Simply create an eCard with your favorite recipes, fill out the entry form, and then share your card. Not only will you be entered for a chance to win high value Walmart gift cards, but you’ve also created a delicious collection of recipes you can share on Pinterest!
In edition to the recipe I tried above you can find some other amazing summer time recipes your family will love such as:
- Cabo Beach Cheeseburger
- Barbeque Chicken Packets
- “Blogger Inspired” Kraft Outside-In Jalapeño Bacon Cheeseburger
- Spicy Sriracha Cheeseburgers
- “Blogger Inspired” Hawaiian Burger
- “Blogger Inspired” Spicy Jalapeño CHeeseburger
- “Blogger Inspired” Double Ranch Stuffed Burgers
- Cheesy Salsa-Mini Meatloaves
- Boston Ceam Pie
- Creamy S’More Pie
- Foil-Wrapped Fish With Creamy Parmesan Sauce
- Paletas De Elotes
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- S’mores Cheesecake Bars
- Paletas De Naranja Con Malvavisco
- Turtle S’More Cheesecake Minis
- Cheese Morning Pizza
- S’mores Ice Cream Cake
Enter to win a $100 Walmart Giftcard
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.