Changing the World One Heart at a Time! That is the goal of the new Hearts For Hearts Girls doll line and fashion collection from Playmates Toys. The collection features six dolls from around the world, each with an inspiring story to share.
This doll is gorgeous, I was very impressed with everything about her. The quality of the doll is excellent, not thin or cheap plastic yet not bulky and heavy. Her limbs move easily and the detail is beautiful. From her sparkling earrings and nose ring, to her henna tattoo. This doll would be the prefect Christmas present for any child that enjoys dolls. I just can’t say enough how beautiful and impressed I was with her. The doll we received to review is Nahji from India.
The authentically dressed and lifelike dolls each represent a girl who is working to change her community in ways that are unique to her home country. Included with each doll are a friendship bracelet and a story booklet that explains how these multicultural girls live and contribute to their families, communities, and culture. Each doll also comes with a special code that unlocks a free membership to the kid-safe Hearts for Hearts Girls Website, which features:
- Additional information about each of the Hearts For Hearts Girls and the countries in which they live
- Educational activities and lively games that are fun and rich in culture
- Intriguing stories about real girls who are making a difference
While all girls are welcome to visit the site, the code unlocks access to additional features, including a larger array of games and a “myHeart” page
To further bring to light each Hearts For Hearts Girls´ culture, additional outfits are available for the dolls, so that your little girl can envision her doll´s story as she plays and changes the doll´s attire.
Additionally, through a partnership with World Vision3, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each Hearts For Hearts Girls doll is donated to programs that support girls in that doll´s country. Whether it´s malaria nets in Africa, schoolbooks in Asia, or food supplies in the United States, these programs help girls to thrive and succeed.
Meet the six Hearts For Hearts Girls:
- Meet Consuelo from Mexico City. Colorful and warm, Consuelo provides aid to hungry children who are homeless and live on the streets near her parents´ bakery.
- Meet Lilian of Belarus. Determined Lilian provides aid to girls whose parents must find work in the big city and are forced to leave their children with orphanages.
- Meet Dell from the heart of Kentucky´s Appalachian Mountains. Dell creates music and knitwear to share with others in need of warm clothing.
- Meet Rahel of Ethiopia. Rahel, who dreams of becoming a doctor so that she can make a real difference for people in her region, journeys with her family into the wilderness of Ethiopia to help bring back aid to her community.
- Meet Tipi from Laos. Based on a real girl who shares her art and storytelling with others through dancing, drawing, and puppetry, Tipi leads her school in a mural contest in hopes of winning much-needed books for her class.
- Meet Nahji who hails from Assam, India. Brave Nahji breaks tradition to bring courage and education to the girls who work in the tea fields of India.
HEARTS FOR HEARTS DOLL GIVEAWAY
One winner will receive this prize pack:
- One Hearts For Hearts Girl, accompanied by a friendship bracelet, story booklet, donation for girls in need through partner World Vision and a special product code your daughter can use to unlock a free membership to the Hearts For Hearts Girls website, which provides access to the “myHeart” page and an array of games and activities.
- An outfit that is authentic to one of the Hearts for Hearts Girls´ culture, in which your daughter can also dress her doll
Thank you and Good Luck!
Disclaimer: I received the The Hearts For Hearts Girls doll at no cost to me , information has been provided by Playmates Toys through MyBlogSpark. Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. You may read more of my disclosure here.