- 6 lasagna noodles
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. Italian herb mixture
- ¼ tsp. each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender but firm. Drain; let cool in single layer on baking sheet.
- Cut noodles into bite-size pieces; toss with Parmesan, olive oil, garlic, Italian herb mixture, salt and pepper.
- Spread in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until crisp. Let cool.
Serve with a variety of dips, such as hummus, marinara or tzatziki sauce, for dipping.