Are you anticipating the much awaiting sequel to The Hunger Games? I absolutely loved the books! My family enjoyed the first movie and I’m eager to see if the translation of the second, Catching Fire, is as good as the first. Catching Fire is coming to theaters this month November 22nd. I recently received an awesome gift, the Catching Fire books of sorts:
A book of chocolate! Can you imagine anything better? It looks so cool I almost hate to gobble it up. Almost that is, there is a chocolate bar to represent each of the 12 districts of The Hunger Games.
12 Chocolate Districts of The Hunger Games
- District 1 : Luxury : Harvest Cashews and Milk Chocolate
- District 2 : Masonry : Caramel Pecan and Milk Chocolate
- District 3 : Technology : Arabica Coffee, Crystal Salt, and Dark Chocolate
- District 4 : Fishing : Sea Salt, Coconut, and Dark Chocolate
- District 5 : Power : Crispy Crunchy Caramel Corn and Dark Chocolate
- District 6 : Transportation : Crunchy Runner Peanuts in Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate
- District 7 : Lumber : Smoked Chipotle Chili and Milk Chocolate
- District 8 : Textiles : Caramelized Crispy Rice and Dark Chocolate
- District 9 : Grain : Milled Oats, Vanilla, Hemp Seeds, and Dark Chocolate
- District 10 : Livestock : Beef Jerky, Smoked Mesquite, and Milk Chocolate
- District 11 : Agriculture : Harvest Cherry and Dark Chocolate
- District 12 : Mining : Mined Salt and Milk Chocolate
Each bar is 2 ounces of chocolate heaven. We have only tried three so far. The rule is you can eat the chocolate but you have to save mom a piece to try. I think this is a great way to get ready for the release of Catching Fire. Now I just need some caramel popcorn and M&M’s and I’ll be ready for the theater!