A big thanks to Brookstone for sponsoring this trip so I’m able to take it when I otherwise would probably pass due to the expense and not including the entire family. I’m excited about meeting some bloggers I have become friends with over the past year. I would name a few but in fear of leaving anyone out I will just say I’m excited to meet everyone. There is going to be some fun activities and I can’t wait to participate.
- Blog Olympics! Join your team and fellow bloggers and compete in wacky and fun races like sandcastle building, Beach Ball blunders, and Snorkel Fin Runs
- Head out to the boardwalk and enjoy a taste of the beach with a SurfBurger or SurfChick under the night stars.
- Optional dancing and drinks up at the beach boardwalk via Bamboo Willies.
- Up bright and early to head out to Adventures Unlimited where you will enjoy the beautiful scenery on 9 ziplines and a skybridge
- After your thrilling adventure (That is sure to bring you closer to your fellow bloggers), enjoy a fantastic lunch before taking a cooling dip in the Blackwater river on a 4 mile tubing trip
- Come out on the boat for a close encounter with wild dolphins and see why the emerald cost is a friendly and fun place to visit
I’m a little
excited nervous excited nervous and excited about the ziplining and will be taking many photos for my daughter during the dolphin cruise, we both LOVE dolphins. Most of all I think it will be fun to put some faces and personally meet my computer friends.
Event: Brandcation: Bloggers Gone Coastal
Date: Friday, May 4, 2012 at 1:00 PM – Sunday, May 6, 2012 at 3:00 PM (ET)
Pensacola Beach, FL
For more information click here:
Brandcation: Bloggers Gone Coastal