- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 14 round chewy caramels in milk chocolate (from 12-oz bag), unwrapped and coarsely chopped
- 4 cups potato chips, coarsely crushed (about 2 cups crushed)
- 4 waffle cones, coarsely crushed (about 1½ cups crushed)
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick cookie sheet). Line cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. Add caramels, potato chips and waffle cones; stir until well-mixed (dough will be thick). Onto parchment-lined cookie sheets, drop dough by ¼ cupfuls about 2 inches apart; flatten to about ½ inch thickness.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks to cool completely. Store covered at room temperature.
Use a spring-loaded #16 ice cream scoop to drop cookie dough. The cookies will be the same size and will bake evenly for the same amount of time.
Freeze premeasured scoops of dough, making sure to flatten to about ½ inch thickness before freezing. Freeze dough up to 1 month. Bake as directed above, adding 2 to 3 minutes to bake time.
Thank you to: Betty Crocker Fan Fare