SPECIAL SURPRISE BELOW!
This is one of my new fitness projects. I will be combining this with a separate commitment I’ve made to walking, that I will be posting about soon, to get fit (Remember it is all about Health in 2012). I’m sure you are familiar with Beachbody Workouts such as P90X, Insanity, and Hip Hop Abs. Today I introduce you to another program by BeachBody Les Mills Pump. Get results with just three workouts a day. This is definitely what appeals to me, the three days to a leaner you!
The secret is The Rep Effect: which is using lighter reps at a higher repetition. With the intensity of your increased repetition you are sure to burn more fat. The BODYPUMP workouts are currently only offered at gyms but you can bring the workout home with the Beachbody Les Mills PUMP workout. With the perfect combination of cardio and training for weight lose and toning.
I’m excited and nervous all at the same time! It sounds fun but definitely challenging. Here is what I’m getting:
- 7 fat-blasting, lean muscle-building workouts on 7 DVD’s
- Your very own barbell that breaks down for easy storage
- Two 5-lb. and two 10-lb. weighted plates
- Fitness and nutrition guides
- Workout calendar
- Plus, get the free core workout ($19.95 value)
Here is what I’m going to be doing
1. PUMP CHALLENGE – Start firing your muscles with fundamental resistance exercises that will give you visible results in no time. (20 minutes)
2. PUMP AND BURN – Feel the burn with compound moves that work several muscles at once to scorch fat and calories. The bigger the burn, the bigger the results. (30 minutes)
3. PUMP AND SHRED – Start shredding while you build endurance and churn through fat stores with each repetition. THE REP EFFECT™ is in full effect here. (45 minutes)
4. PUMP REVOLUTION – Drive your heart rate up with quick tempos and big moves like power presses and power lunges. (55 minutes)
5. PUMP EXTREME – Weights won’t be the only thing lifted here as you focus on intensity and targeted muscle training in this extreme workout. (55 minutes)
6. FLOW – Increase flexibility, decrease soreness, and improve your alignment as you stretch and lengthen your entire body. (20 minutes)
7. HARD CORE ABS – Carve out your core and define your back with moves that hit your muscles from every direction. It’s 360-degree training for your entire midsection. (20 minutes)
8. PUMP CORE (Bonus Workout) – LES MILLS PUMP CORE targets all of the ab and back muscles by incorporating unique, high-intensity moves that help achieve maximum results in less time. (20 minutes)
9. PUMP BASICS – Learn how to assemble your barbell, adjust your weights, and get proper grip and stance techniques to get the most out of your LES MILLS PUMP workout program. (10 minutes)
I have to admit those 55 minute workouts scare me just a bit however one of the things I really like about this program is, Les Mills PUMP is more of a beginner to intermediate program designed to help you lose weight and establish a solid level of fitness. I need to ease into it not jump right in guns blaring. Just give me a water gun for now that will make me happy!
You can purchase this program from a number of suppliers but why not check it out here : Les Mills PUMP. It is currently lower than the price found at the Beachbody site for only $165.85. It comes with the FREE bonus Core DVD, you pay no sales tax, and it comes with a 30 day guarantee, you can return within the first 30 days for a full refund (less shipping).
I can’t wait to give this a try and let you know what I think about it.
Did you get this far and wonder what the surprise was? I’m excited that within the next week I will be posting a giveaway for the ever popular P90X system. That means one of you will be working along side me (maybe we can compare notes). I know several people that have used this program and have nothing but awesome things to say about it!
Disclaimer: I received the above product(s) at no cost to me by the company or representing PR agency. Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. You may read more of my disclosure.