For more details, visit The Company Store’s PJ Night and share your own unique ideas for the big night!
- National Family Pajama Night™ is an initiative from The Company Store (and its children’s business Company Kids).
- National Family Pajama Night™ is Saturday, November 19th.
- Campaign was created to inspire parents to plan one night at home doing unique, fun activities (beyond movie night and traditional board games) to create memories for their children.
- The Company Store makes it easy for parents to plan the night offering an “Idea of the Day” from October 3rd through November 19th. If a parent follows on Facebook or Twitter, they will get the unique, fun ideas of the day through social media.
- If a parent wishes to participate, they can “pledge” on www.thecompanystore.com/PJ_
Night/PJ_Night,default,pg.. When the number of pledges reaches 20,000, The Company Store will donate $20,000 worth of family pajamas through Pajama Program, a not-for-profit organization that supplies pajamas to children in need. html&cm_mmc=PJNIGHT-_-BLOGS-_- SITE-_-T3
- Facebook.com/companystore will have a community tab for the campaign where parents can post their own unique, fun ideas or comment on other submissions.
Disclaimer: I received a gift card at no cost to me by the company or representing PR agency. Opinions are my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. You may read more of my disclosure here.