Everyone loves sliders they are full of bite size goodness. Something about finger food and tiny food just puts a smile on your face. Your friends and family will love these flavorful Not-Your-Average Pulled Pork Sliders.
Not-Your-Average Pulled Pork Sliders
- • 8 hamburger buns
- • 2 poblano peppers, halved and seeded
- • 1 red onion, cut into quarters
- • 8 slices of Havarti cheese
- • 2 pkgs. (4 cups) Tony Roma’s Sweet Hickory Pulled Pork
- Preheat grill to medium-high, about 400°-450°F, and lightly oil the grate.
- Heat Tony Roma’s Pulled Pork as per package instructions while waiting for grill to heat up.
- Grill peppers and onions for 4-5 minutes per side until lightly charred and tender.
- Spread butter over cut sides of hamburger buns. Place buns on grill, butter side down. Grill under buns are golden brown, about 10 seconds.
- Add ½ cup pulled pork to bottom side of each toasted bun, top with peppers, onions and slice of Havarti cheese.
We love to make this Pulled Pork Sliders Recipe when we are having friends and family over for an outdoor party. They are bite size and easy to eat, and the kids love them. Great a Sliders Bar with all kinds of great toppings to add to your Pulled Pork Sliders such as cheese, onions, barbeque sauce and more. If pork is not your cup of tea you can always substitute the pulled pork for pulled chicken , or better yet give your guest both options and everyone will be happy.