Do you enjoy the taste of pumpkin pie and think everything should come in that flavor? My daughter’s favorite Starbucks drink is when they come up with the Pumpkin Spice Latte and Frappuccino. She can’t wait for the pumpkin pies to hit the grocery store shelves. No frozen pumpkin pie for her she wants the real thing. This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is sure to hit the spot if you are a pumpkin lover like she is.
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Servings: 2
- · 1-1/4 cup cold water
- · 3 Scoops Vanilla Nutrimeal
- · 2 tsp Fibergy Plus
- · ½ cup canned or fresh pureed pumpkin (unsweetened)
- · ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- · ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- · 1 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a blender and whirl until smooth. Serve and enjoy immediately.
- Optional: 2 tsp of Truvia or sweetener of choice