“Sponsored post by Mirum Shopper.”
When I was young I dreamed of having children. I wanted a boy then a girl. I met my husband in 1195 and we had our first child in 1997. It just so happen to be a boy. What I remember about that time frame is moving into a house at $450 a month which was the tip top of our budget. It wasn’t long before we found ourselves struggling financially with a new baby.
We couldn’t afford the high priced baby items. While other has battery operated swings we had the crank style swing because it was only $15. I bought many of my son’s clothing and items at consignment shops. What I couldn’t buy there was his formula. Formula and diapers were necessity but a high priced one. If only I new about Well Beginnings exclusively at Walgreens.
Tips For Saving With Baby
- Consignment shops are a great place to get the items you need for your baby at a reduced price
- Sign up for e-mail newsletters are your favorite stores to receive coupons
- Ask for samples at your doctor’s office
- Purchase Walgreens Well Beginnings items vs brand name items
- Look for furniture that will convert when baby gets older
- Trade babysitting services with family and friends
Having three children trust me I had to stretch our dollar. The truth is these tips are great whether you need to save money to stay within budget or want to add extra money to your child’s savings account. My kids may be past the formula and diapers age these days but I often purchase Well Beginnings from Walmart. My daughter prefers liquid medicine when she is sick. I always chose the Well Beginnings brand of medicine which has the exact same ingredients as name brand medicine.
These are just a few tips to help you save when you have a new baby on the way. Whether it is your first or your third this tips will help you throughout your motherhood.