My sons birthday was early August, he turned 17. He is a senior this year, even though I’m not old enough to have a senior in high school. I’ve noticed as my boys get older their birthday presents get more expensive and it is harder to buy for them. My son wanted an XBox One for his birthday which we immediately nixed as they are much more than we wanted to pay. He really didn’t give me any ideas but I remembered that he LOVED my Sol Republic Master Tracks Headphones that I reviewed for Mother’s Day. He was always asking to borrow them.
Sol Republic Tracks Air
One of the things I immediately liked about these headphones were they are wireless. I owned a pair of wireless headphones before and I enjoyed how they worked but not the way they fit around my head and in my ears. I love the fit of my Sol Republic Master Tracks and figured combined with the wireless would make a superior set of headphones.
- Compatible with most Bluetooth- and NFC-enabled devices: For use with your existing device. Headphones allow you to connect up to 2 devices simultaneously for versatile use.
- A2 sound engines: Deliver crisp audio with clear highs and deep bass:
- Dual microphones: Reduce outside noise for crystal-clear communication:
- Wireless design: Allows you to control the headphone from up to 150′ away:
- Interchangeable PowerTrack headband: Lets you personalize the headphone (additional headbands not included):
- Rechargeable battery: Provides up to 15 hours of talk time on a full charge:
- Single-button cable: Enables wired, battery-free mode.
When my son opened his gift he was very excited. At first glance I noticed the hear pads were a little smaller than mine and I hoped that wasn’t going to be an issue. It turns out my first thought about these were correct and the wireless made all the difference. My son told me several times over the next couple days that they were, “An Awesome Birthday Present”. My son listens to music quite a lot and he also loves to watch his TV and use headphones. The wireless ones were prefect, no strings to get tangled when he is laying in bed watching TV, or in the way when he is working (or playing) on the computer.
I often find my son coming out of his room with the headphones on. Since they are bluetoothed to his phone he is able to leave the phone in the room and walk around the house and still listen to his music. I often have to tap him on the shoulder to get his attention. I asked him what he thought about the quality of the headphones since he has gone through his share of headphones and he said they were perfect.
One of the best parts of the Sol Republic line of headphones is the fact that you can replace parts if something was to go bad instead of the entire set. This is especially helpful if one of the ear pads goes bad or the band breaks.
The Sol Republic Track Airs also comes with wires if you want to connect to a device that is not bluetooth enabled. Really you can’t go wrong with these amazing headphones. I’m excited to be giving my readers a chance to win their own Sol Republic Tracks Air today!
Sol Republic Tracks Air Giveaway
I received the above products or was compensated for this post.