Grilling and a party are a great pair! One thing my family enjoys is a good barbeque. Usually when we get together we spend the day at my sisters house because her husband will do the grillin' while we do the swimmin'.
Here are my personal tips to a successful barbeque:
1. Clean the grill and make sure it is ready before your guest arrive.
2. Double check you have enough gas (if using a gas grill).
3. Prepare your food a head of time and have it seasoned and ready so you can spend less time preparing and more time socializing.
4. Become a master at your skill. Know how long it takes when it needs to be flipped so you aren't watching it constantly like a pot of water getting ready to boil.
5. Try to position yourself between the grill and party goers. Don't place your grill on the other side of the yard you want to entertain while you cook.
6. For added convenience grill your veggies with your main dish. All-in-one grilling.
7. At our parties the men grill the women prepare and serve. This speeds things up and everyone is doing a job until the food is ready.
Whether you are grilling, preparing, or eating the most important thing is to enjoy yourself. What makes a barbeque so much time is the time spent and memories made with family and friend. So get out this summer and show off your grillin' skills!
Before you leave to grill tell me your favorite grilling tip below for a chance to win a $25 Sears Gift Card.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sears. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.