- Preheat grill to 450°F and lightly oil the grate.
- Heat Tony Roma’s Pulled Pork as per package instructions.
- Lay pizza crust down flat on the grate. Close the lid and cook for three minutes, or until bottom
- of crust starts to become lightly browned.
- Transfer crust from grill to a baking sheet, grilled side up and close the grill.
- Layer crust with marinara sauce, followed by pulled pork, onions and scallions. Top with cheese.
- Season with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste.
- Place crust back on the grill over indirect heat with the lid open.
- Cook 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted and the bottom is browned.
- Remove from grill and barbeque sauce. Slice and serve!
Sweet & Spicy BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza
Author: Colleen Shibley
Recipe type: Pizza